Monitor your Wideband AFR with your smartphone. NEW wideband to smartphone adapter gives you greater, customizable options for your tuning needs. Patented.
- Smartphone connection - Utilizing your smartphone as a gauges give you more screen size, more customization, software upgradability and a flexible easy user interface over the traditional gauge cluster.
- Fast and accurate - PLX Widebands employ PID critically damped technology, are individually hand tested, and are accurate to less than 0.1AFR.
- Plays nice - Works with gasoline, diesel, methanol, ethanol, LPG, Diesel, E85. 0-5V analog output interfaces with 3rd party ECU’s and data loggers.
- Monitor sensor health - Proprietary IntelliHealth algorithm detects your sensor’s remaining life and reaction time.
- Fully plug and play - Installation requires no manual calibration – simply install your sensor, connect the wire harness, and apply power.
|Wideband AFR modernized.
The new PLX Wideband AFR Smartphone combo takes engine efficiency to the next level. Our Wideband SM-AFR controller coupled with the new MultiGauge Link™ allows you to wirelessly send data to any smart device eliminating the need to install dedicated gauges in your vehicle. Simply launch the MultiGauge™ app, available now for Apple and Android, to instantly connect to your smart device for brilliant real-time gauges.
MultiGauge™ app for Apple and Android
The app automatically detects your PLX sensor modules and configures your gauges. MultiGauge reports both 0-15 PSI and 0-30 PSI boost ranges in both imperial / standard and metric units.The AFR sensor module supports lambda as well as all fuel types–gasoline, diesel, methanol, ethanol, E85, CNG, and LPG.
Already have sensor modules?
With both AFR and and Vac/Boost modules attached, MultiGauge automatically configures to display both parameters. This combination allows for advanced features like intelligent warning which alert you if your engine is running in unsafe conditions.
The MultiGauge Link™ is all you need to connect your existing sensor modules to your smart device for a new and updated user experience. If you already have our SM-AFR + DM-6 gauge combo, simply connect our y-splitter and you can run DM-6 and MultiGauge™ app simultaneously.
PLX Wideband now employs the innovative PLX Devices new intelligent health monitoring technology where the oxygen sensor is meticulously monitored every 2mS (488 times per second) to obtain peak performance, accuracy and reaction time. Coupled with the updated patented DM-6 touch screen MultiGauge, battery voltage is displayed from 9V-20V, sensor life is displayed from 0-100%. The oxygen sensor reaction time is displayed from 10mS/1000mS on the brilliant high contrast OLED display.
Gen3 vs. Gen 4/5
- More accurate
- Uses only 7.5Watts compared to 10Watts
- Faster response time
- Improved sensor durability
- Faster warm up time
- Maintains accuracy throughout life
- Less susceptible to contamination to surrounding pollution
- 10+ years of average service life
*Due to continuous product improvement, actual product may differ slightly from photos.
New Sensor: Improved reliability, reaction time, warm up time, and reduced power consumption New Parameters: O2 Sensor Health, O2 Sensor Reaction Time, Voltage New Bosch LSU 4.9 Sensor Plug and play controller and gauge combo No Calibration Required Soft start technology 2 analog outputs 1 digital input, 1 digital output Compatible with multiple fuels Accurate to 0.1 AFR resolution (gasoline)
SM-AFR wideband O2 controller main unit
MultiGauge Link wireless adapter for use with MultiGauge App (Apple/Android)
Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband sensor
O2 sensor harness 10ft
Sensor Module Connect Kit (4ft power wire with 2.1mm connector, 4ft Analog wires and connector with 4 terminals, 1ft Serial Cable, 4 Pin connector for SM-AFR connectivity, 2 Terminals for 4 pin Connector)
*O2 Bung and Cap Sold Separately