Engineered to 'Activate More Grip', sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway. By reducing body roll, lateral loads are spread more evenly across the tyres thereby increasing cornering grip and improving outright performance. This Whiteline 20mm 3 point adjustable sway bar = more grip = better handling = outright performance - it's the best dollar for dollar handling improvement you can make to your vehicle. In fact, benefits extend to improvements in handling, safety and tyre wear without affecting ride quality or comfort.
- The latest in material formulation technology boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self-lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway while cornering.
- Larger diameter sway bars offer a higher torsional resistance which in turn increases overall roll stiffness.
- Take control with multi-point adjustment that allow the driver to fine tune vehicle characteristics to suit their driving preference or conditions.
- Sway bar mounts utilise the latest in material formulation technology combined with effective designs such as the internal bore knurling and grease retention lips for optimum lubrication & performance.
- DIY Lateral locks prevent shifting or sideways movement of the sway bar under lateral (cornering) loads.
- This kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty including parts and labour.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new purchase .
- Suits single motor models
- 1 Sway Bar, 2 Links, 2 Bushings, 2 Saddles, 4 Bolts, 4 Washers
- Fitment Time: 1 hrs
- Degree of Difficulty: DIY - Do It Yourself
- Recommended Wheel Alignment: N/A
Vehicle Fitment and Important Notes:
- TESLA MODEL 3 2017-ON - MODEL 3 5YJ (Single Motor Models)
Vehicle Fitment is provided as a guide only to narrow down results. Please check listing for
any additional information (measurements, specifications, additional notes) which may affect
compatibility or ask for assistance.
Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd Returns Policy.
WHAT can be returned?
Not all items are subject to our standard returns policy. Items that are special order are subject to a return policy outline between Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd and the customer at time of purchase.
Once a product has been test fitted, installed or used it can no longer be returned.
Special order items from USA are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
WHEN do items need to be returned by?
Customers have 14 days from the day they receive their order to lodge a "Request a Return" with Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd and 21 days to have it returned to Pro Speed Racing
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
Once "request for return" has been approved by Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd customers must arrange for their item(s) to be sent to 1/49 Somersby Falls Road, Somersby NSW 2250. Customers will be supplied with a product return form to include with the item(s).
HOW do customers return items?
All returns must be accompanied with the original invoice and product return form for the item(s) they wish to return.
SHIPPING for returns?
All return shipping costs are to be paid by the customers. However, in the event that an incorrect item has been sent by Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd and associated distribution partners Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd will cover return shipping costs.
For customer who purchase using the PayPal payment gateway may be eligible for shipping return compensation with PayPal. Please visit PayPal website for more info: https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/returns
CREDIT for returns?
Customers will be credited through the original gateway purchase method.
In store return option?
Customers are more than welcome to return items in person providing that the "request a return" has already been approved by Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd.
All returns must be in original package unless previously discussed. Packaging that is damaged and in an "unsellable" condition will incur a 20% repackaging fee or may be returned to the customer.
Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd cannot be held accountable for any additional costs involved outside the original purchase. This includes, but not limited to loss of income, additional transport costs, labour costs or any other costs directly or indirectly associated with the original purchase.
By purchasing from Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd you agree to the Return Policy outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Pro Speed Racing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have
Write a product review