These Whiteline front lower control arms feature high-quality alloy, which offers considerable weight saving over original equipment quality arms. The reduction in weight of the arm, which is partly unsprung weight, brings the similar benefits to a light alloy wheel. In addition Whiteline has engineered significant geometry gains with +0.5deg camber improvements into these arms to optimise wheel alignments settings for street and track performance. Whiteline's rear mounted bushing combines the superior mechanical properties of synthetic elastomer formulation with high quality sealed bearing assembly permitting smooth movement of the arm as the wheel moves up and down. Complemented by a front bushing utilizing an oversized heavy duty crush tube, resulting in dramatic improvements to steering precision, most noticeably reduced 'toe-change' during hard cornering, creating impressive turn-in ability! The more positive location of the arm through the range of suspension movement and gains in alignment geometry ensures the car feels more responsive and engaging at turn-in, mid corner and corner exit.
- The latest in material formulation technology boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Specially bonded design for optimised strength typically required in high load bearing applications.
- Provides a window of adjustment to rectify or optimise a vehicles wheel alignment.
- Engineered to alter/ optimise caster alignment to maximize tyre contact patch during roll, improve turn-in response & increase directional stability.
- Featuring premium anodized alloy materials, providing a long-lasting protective barrier to corrosion and wear but they look great too.
- This kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty including parts and labour.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new purchase .
- Performance alloy arms
- suits models MY03-on
- MOTORSPORT option - fixed +0.5deg caster + anti-lift correction
- Includes Roll centre/bump steer kit
- Fitment Time: 3 hrs
- Degree of Difficulty: Trade Specialist
- Recommended Wheel Alignment: Yes
Vehicle Fitment and Important Notes:
- SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI 2001-2007 - IMPREZA WRX STI GD
Vehicle Fitment is provided as a guide only to narrow down results. Please check listing for
any additional information (measurements, specifications, additional notes) which may affect
compatibility or ask for assistance.
Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd Returns Policy.
WHAT can be returned?
Not all items are subject to our standard returns policy. Items that are special order are subject to a return policy outline between Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd and the customer at time of purchase.
Once a product has been test fitted, installed or used it can no longer be returned.
Special order items from USA are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
WHEN do items need to be returned by?
Customers have 14 days from the day they receive their order to lodge a "Request a Return" with Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd and 21 days to have it returned to Pro Speed Racing
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
Once "request for return" has been approved by Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd customers must arrange for their item(s) to be sent to 1/49 Somersby Falls Road, Somersby NSW 2250. Customers will be supplied with a product return form to include with the item(s).
HOW do customers return items?
All returns must be accompanied with the original invoice and product return form for the item(s) they wish to return.
SHIPPING for returns?
All return shipping costs are to be paid by the customers. However, in the event that an incorrect item has been sent by Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd and associated distribution partners Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd will cover return shipping costs.
For customer who purchase using the PayPal payment gateway may be eligible for shipping return compensation with PayPal. Please visit PayPal website for more info: https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/returns
CREDIT for returns?
Customers will be credited through the original gateway purchase method.
In store return option?
Customers are more than welcome to return items in person providing that the "request a return" has already been approved by Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd.
All returns must be in original package unless previously discussed. Packaging that is damaged and in an "unsellable" condition will incur a 20% repackaging fee or may be returned to the customer.
Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd cannot be held accountable for any additional costs involved outside the original purchase. This includes, but not limited to loss of income, additional transport costs, labour costs or any other costs directly or indirectly associated with the original purchase.
By purchasing from Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd you agree to the Return Policy outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Pro Speed Racing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have
Write a product review