SPORTLINE 1 (4100 SERIES)
The 4100 Series shock absorbers utilise high performance monotube technology:
- Monotube design shocks absorbers gives your car a better performance than the standard twin tube design, the gas pressure is separated by a floating piston and eliminates cavitation and airation within the oil chamber.
- The 4100 series shocks allow rebound adjustment with one knob.
- The adjust platform allows the use to adjust the ride height of your car.
- AST suspension shock bodies are specially designed to keep maximum stroke, even with a lower ride height and are finished with a KTL coating for an extremely hardwearing finish.
How a Monotube design works?
Monotube design is essential for performance. The oil and nitrogen are separated by a floating piston, and allows the use of a larger piston, increasing the damper performance and sensitivity felt by the driver, all this added together produces more grip, gives more control and driver feedback from your vehicle.
What is a rebound adjustment?
Rebound controls the rate of extension of your shock absorber. By changing the rebound you can directly change the characteristics of the vehicle.
- Floating piston design with high pressure nitrogen eliminates cavitation around the piston.
- 22mm / 14mm diameter shaft struts, non-inverted.
- Steel cylinder body shocks, non-inverted.
- Rebound adjustable (''Singles'').
- Low friction seal.
- Adjuster knobs permanently mounted on the dampers, no need for special tools.
- Rubber bushings for ''eye'' shock mounts.
- Optional spherical top mounts.
- Optional DDP piston (double digressive).
- Rebuildable and fully serviceable.
- Optional custom valving.
Do you require more information? Please contact us.
*Actual product may vary, sample image only.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Pro Speed Racing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review