Edelbrock E-Force Stage 1 Supercharger Kit with a Tuner for 2015, 2016 and 2017 GT Mustangs with a Manual Transmission.
Your 2015-2017 GT Mustang comes with the beefy 5.0L Coyote V8 that produces an impressive 435 horsepower and 400 ft-lbs. of torque. To some however, that might not be quite enough horsepower to curb the appetite for performance. Enter, the Edelbrock E-Force Stage 1 Supercharger Kit. With increased gains of 255 horsepower and 188 ft-lbs. of torque, this supercharger kit will give your Mustang a significant boost in power.
Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger Kit 1586 Features:
- Newly Designed DP-3C (Dual-Pass Three Core) Intercooler
- 690 Crank Horsepower and 588 ft-lbs. Torque
- Eaton TVS 2300 Internals
- Edelbrock Engine Calibration
Edelbrock has designed this E-Force supercharger kit for 2015-2017 GT Mustangs with a manual transmission. This system will produce a staggering 690 horsepower and 588 ft-lb.s of torque at the flywheel! An impressive increase in performance for your Coyote motor with just a bolt-on kit.
The newly designed DP-3C (Dual-Pass Three Core) intercooler design works by having the intake air pass twice through the intercooler. The air first passes through the intercooler when it travels from the rotors to the center core, then again when the air goes down to the runners. This, coupled with 45% more surface area than the previous design can drop intake temperatures by 30%. Increasing the overall performance of your S550.
The Eaton TVS 2300 supercharger internals featured in this system can deliver adequate power despite coming in a smaller size, and can improve gas mileage potential with a unique runner design and integrated bypass valve that aids in reducing parasitic loss while driving at partial throttle. Designed as a “plug and play” system, this supercharger kit will fit under the hood without any additional modifications, such as cutting the K-brace, drilling into the fan shroud or wire harness pinning that can be common with other supercharger systems. The setup of this system also looks great, with the assembly being black powder coated with machined highlights that matches the aggressive performance of this supercharger.
Edelbrock does a terrific job of delivering a supercharger system that blends mind blowing performance with daily driver functionality. They have also designed this kit to work with all OEM emissions equipment which would make it legal in all 50 states (E.O. Number pending)
- Supercharger Manifold Assembly (Featuring Eaton TVS Rotors)
- Cast Aluminum Front Drive Bracket
- Heavy Duty Automatic Belt Tensioner
- Dual-Pass 3-Core (DP-3C) 160 sq/in Intercooler
- Dual Core Low Temp. Heat Exchanger for Intercooler System
- Goodyear Gatorback Serpentine Belt
- Electric Intercooler Water Pump
- Intercooler Recovery Tank
- Custom Molded Intercooler Hoses
- Fuel Injectors (50 lb/hr)
- Steel Idler Pulleys With Heavy Duty High Speed Bearings
- High Flow Panel Air Filter for Stock Airbox
- Edelbrock Aluminum Engine Covers
- Extruded Aluminum Fuel Rails
- Handheld Calibration Module
- Plug & Play, Electrical Harness & Installation Hardware
*Fits manual transmission GT only.
If you're looking for more performance from your 2015-2017 Mustang, check out Edelbrock, who is one of the industry leaders with parts for Ford Vehicle and more than 75 years of experience. Carburetors, exhausts, intake manifolds, and superchargers are just a few of the things that Edelbrock provides, giving you many ways that you can get the most out of your engine with high quality performance products.
Order this Edelbrock 1586 E-Force Stage 1 Supercharger Kit with a Tuner for your 2015, 2016 or 2017 GT Mustang with a Manual Transmission