- Bearing Type: Ball Bearing
- Cooling System:Oil & Water Cooled
- Subaru Impreza/Forester Single Scroll 1998 Onwards
- Actuator: 14.7psi GCG/Turbosmart Billet Actuator
- Please allow 3-5 days to have this unit built
- The perfect replacement for those looking to make more power than the ever popular IHI VF series turbochargers
- Bolt on Application - The use of specifically design compressor and turbine housing allows for this unit to bolt directly onto the factory manifold, dump pipe, intercooler and air inlet piping
- Factory Turbo Position - These turbochargers still look identical to a factory unit, and utilizes the factory manifold, and exhaust system
- Supporting Re-Fitment Parts - Studs, nuts, gaskets and a complete oil and water line kit is included to make simplify refitment
Features of the Garrett GTX range of turbochargers:
- Forged, fully-machined 11-blade billet compressor wheel
- 10%+ Gain in flow over traditional GT compressor wheel designs
- 10%+ Higher pressure ratio compared to traditional GT compressor wheel designs
- 11 Full-blade design for improved efficiency and ultra quiet operation.
- Garrett® OE-quality for unbeatable reliability.
- Turbine Wheel is cast from Inconel material for extreme applications.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Pro Speed Racing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review