- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd Returns Policy.
WHAT can be returned?
Not all items are subject to our standard returns policy. Items that are special order are subject to a return policy outline between Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd and the customer at time of purchase.
Once a product has been test fitted, installed or used it can no longer be returned.
WHEN do items need to be returned by?
Customers have 14 days from the day they receive their order to lodge a "Request a Return" with Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd.
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
Once "request for return" has been approved by Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd customers must arrange for their item(s) to be sent to 22/218 Wisemans Ferry Rd, Somersby NSW 2250. Customers will be supplied with a product return form to include with the item(s).
HOW do customers return items?
All returns must be accompanied with the original invoice and product return form for the item(s) they wish to return.
SHIPPING for returns?
All return shipping costs are to be paid by the customers. However, in the event that an incorrect item has been sent by Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd and associated distribution partners Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd will cover return shipping costs.
For customer who purchase using the PayPal payment gateway may be eligible for shipping return compensation with PayPal. Please visit PayPal website for more info: https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/returns
CREDIT for returns?
Customers will be credited through the original gateway purchase method.
In store return option?
Customers are more than welcome to return items in person providing that the "request a return" has already been approved by Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd.
All returns must be in original package unless previously discussed. Packaging that is damaged and in an "unsellable" condition will incur a 20% repackaging fee or may be returned to the customer.
Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd cannot be held accountable for any additional costs involved outside the original purchase. This includes, but not limited to loss of income, additional transport costs, labour costs or any other costs directly or indirectly associated with the original purchase.
By purchasing from Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd you agree to the Return Policy outlined above.