New for 2021! All FP Black model turbos will come standard with a black coated compressor cover!
The FP Black™ turbocharger features the 82mm HTZ™ compressor section with our 84MM Flow Advancement Port™ compressor cover coupled to the 8cm2 or 10cm2 turbine section. The FP Black™ flows 71LB a minute and is capable of producing upwards of 575WHP.
Oil Supply Line and gasket set included!
Oil Feed Line Installation Instructions
- Compressor wheel - 82HTZ
- Flow rating - 71LB per minute
- CW Measurements - 59.1MM Inducer / 82MM Exducer
- TW Measurements - 67.3MM Inducer / 58.8MM Exducer
- Compressor Housing - 84MM FAP Cover
- Turbine Housing - FP 10CM Turbine Housing
- CHRA - FP Journal Bearing
- Gasket Set - Included
- External Wastegate (internal gate welded closed)
- Oil Line - Included
- 84mm compressor cover inlet is extremely difficult to fit in stock position. Additional modifications WILL be necessary for installation including TGV deletes, phenolic spacers and possible grinding of engine/gearbox.
- 84mm compatible turbo inlet hose required. Due to the size of the turbo and position (to clear engine/gearbox) the inlet hose WILL foul on surrounding components on the engine bay and will be pinched by the TGV housings. See photos above.
- No returns will be accepted if unable to make this turbo suit your engine bay.
- 2001-2007 Subaru WRX
- 2001-2007 Subaru STI
- 2008-2014 Subaru STI
- 2015-2021 Subaru STI
- 2003-2008 Subaru Forester XT
Possible fitment if upgrading to aftermarket intercooler with traditional turbo fitment option:
- 2008-2014 Subaru WRX
- 2008-2013 Subaru Forester XT
- 2007-2009 Subaru Liberty GT
Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd Returns Policy.
WHAT can be returned?
Not all items are subject to our standard returns policy. Items that are special order are subject to a return policy outline between Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd and the customer at time of purchase.
Once a product has been test fitted, installed or used it can no longer be returned.
Special order items from USA are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
WHEN do items need to be returned by?
Customers have 14 days from the day they receive their order to lodge a "Request a Return" with Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd and 21 days to have it returned to Pro Speed Racing
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
Once "request for return" has been approved by Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd customers must arrange for their item(s) to be sent to 1/49 Somersby Falls Road, Somersby NSW 2250. Customers will be supplied with a product return form to include with the item(s).
HOW do customers return items?
All returns must be accompanied with the original invoice and product return form for the item(s) they wish to return.
SHIPPING for returns?
All return shipping costs are to be paid by the customers. However, in the event that an incorrect item has been sent by Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd and associated distribution partners Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd will cover return shipping costs.
For customer who purchase using the PayPal payment gateway may be eligible for shipping return compensation with PayPal. Please visit PayPal website for more info: https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/returns
CREDIT for returns?
Customers will be credited through the original gateway purchase method.
In store return option?
Customers are more than welcome to return items in person providing that the "request a return" has already been approved by Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd.
All returns must be in original package unless previously discussed. Packaging that is damaged and in an "unsellable" condition will incur a 20% repackaging fee or may be returned to the customer.
Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd cannot be held accountable for any additional costs involved outside the original purchase. This includes, but not limited to loss of income, additional transport costs, labour costs or any other costs directly or indirectly associated with the original purchase.
By purchasing from Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd you agree to the Return Policy outlined above.