By matching key bushing, alignment and geometry products into one solution, Whiteline Essential Kits provide bang for your buck handling upgrades that simply 'Activate More Grip'.
Suspension bushings are the link between your vehicle and its springs, struts and shock absorbers. Suspension bushings provide the movement and/or mounting points in your vehicle's suspension system. Hence these suspension components can influence both the ride quality, steering feel, as well as the grip of the tyres, performance of the brakes, and stability of the shock absorbers. Should these suspension components be worn, an unpredictable and more to the point unsafe motor vehicle can be the result.
W53175, W81004, W81099, W41772 and W21999A - essential to 'Activate More Grip'
- Front Control Arm - Lower Inner Bushing Kit (Fitter Friendly Design)
- Front Strut Rod - To Chassis Bushing Kit
- Front Strut Rod - To Control Arm Bushing kit
- Front Strut Mount - Kit
- Front Sway Bar - Link Bushing Kit
- The latest in material formulation technology boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Hand-picked bushings and/or alignment, geometry products best suiting your vehicle.
- This kit is covered by a limited lifetime warranty including parts and labour.
- 22 Bushings, 2 Mounts, 2 Bearings, 6 Tubes, 2 Washers
Vehicle Fitment and Important Notes:
- HOLDEN CALAIS 1993-1997 - CALAIS VR, VS
- HOLDEN CAPRICE 1994-1999 - CAPRICE VR, VS
- HOLDEN COMMODORE 1993-2000 - COMMODORE VR, VS WAGON AND UTE
- HOLDEN COMMODORE 1993-1997 - COMMODORE VR, VS SEDAN
- HOLDEN STATESMAN 1994-1999 - STATESMAN VR, VS
- HSV CLUBSPORT 1993-1997 - CLUBSPORT VR, VS WAGON
- HSV CLUBSPORT 1993-1997 - CLUBSPORT VR, VS SEDAN
- HSV GRANGE 1996-1998 - GRANGE VS
- HSV GTS 1994-1997 - GTS VR, VS
- HSV MALOO 1993-2000 - MALOO VR, VS
- HSV MANTA 1995-1997 - MANTA VS WAGON
- HSV MANTA 1995-1997 - MANTA VS SEDAN
- HSV SENATOR 1993-1997 - SENATOR VR, VS
- TOYOTA LEXCEN 1993-1997 - LEXCEN T2 WAGON
- TOYOTA LEXCEN 1993-1997 - LEXCEN T2 SEDAN SOLID AXLE
- TOYOTA LEXCEN 1993-1997 - LEXCEN T2 SEDAN IRS
Vehicle Fitment is provided as a guide only to narrow down results. Please check listing for
any additional information (measurements, specifications, additional notes) which may affect
compatibility or ask for assistance.
Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd Returns Policy.
WHAT can be returned?
Not all items are subject to our standard returns policy. Items that are special order are subject to a return policy outline between Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd and the customer at time of purchase.
Once a product has been test fitted, installed or used it can no longer be returned.
Special order items from USA are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
WHEN do items need to be returned by?
Customers have 14 days from the day they receive their order to lodge a "Request a Return" with Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd and 21 days to have it returned to Pro Speed Racing
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
Once "request for return" has been approved by Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd customers must arrange for their item(s) to be sent to 1/49 Somersby Falls Road, Somersby NSW 2250. Customers will be supplied with a product return form to include with the item(s).
HOW do customers return items?
All returns must be accompanied with the original invoice and product return form for the item(s) they wish to return.
SHIPPING for returns?
All return shipping costs are to be paid by the customers. However, in the event that an incorrect item has been sent by Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd and associated distribution partners Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd will cover return shipping costs.
For customer who purchase using the PayPal payment gateway may be eligible for shipping return compensation with PayPal. Please visit PayPal website for more info: https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/returns
CREDIT for returns?
Customers will be credited through the original gateway purchase method.
In store return option?
Customers are more than welcome to return items in person providing that the "request a return" has already been approved by Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd.
All returns must be in original package unless previously discussed. Packaging that is damaged and in an "unsellable" condition will incur a 20% repackaging fee or may be returned to the customer.
Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd cannot be held accountable for any additional costs involved outside the original purchase. This includes, but not limited to loss of income, additional transport costs, labour costs or any other costs directly or indirectly associated with the original purchase.
By purchasing from Pro Speed Racing Pty Ltd you agree to the Return Policy outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Pro Speed Racing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have
Write a product review